You have a SUCCESSFUL Shopify store and DREAM to have multiple Stores on Shopify!!
You can do it in minutes and without the HEADACHE of installing and configuring a new theme. In this post, we go over multiple stores on the Shopify platform. We will cover topics such as how to open multiple stores, the best practices when managing your multiple stores, and even how to run your multiple stores profitably.
READ TO LEARN……
How to open Multiple Stores on Shopify?
The only method to create multiple Shopify stores is to sign up for a new account for each one. Even though you may set up many businesses under the same email address, you will need to use different Shopify accounts to manage them.
- Visit Shopify.com, click “start your free trial,” and register a store name. Having a catchy business name is important. Try to come up with something outstanding as well as simple.
- Every new shop you open has the same basic setup, and we suggest using the same email address for multiple accounts so that you can keep track of all your correspondence in one location.
- You’ll need to adjust a few options. To adjust your Shopify settings, use the “Settings” button. Start by filling out the “General” section with your store’s information.
- You need to set up your payment. Shopify Payments works for everybody, no matter where they’re located. Accepted payment methods include major credit cards, Google Pay, Shopify Pay, and more. Data about your business, products and bank account are needed for Shopify Payments to function.
- Shopify lets you customize the checkout process to your desire. It will be better if you make customer accounts optional; guests may continue to utilize the “guest” checkout option even if they don’t want to create an account.
- You can make multiple Shopify stores and add products separately.
Why should you open Multiple Shopify Stores?
Offer different types of products
With multiple stores, you can have different types of sales or products in your shop. For example, a fashion store may offer a collection of items to its audience, while a beauty store could feature various skincare products.
To spread to a new geographical area
Each store can focus on a specific region and target audience. This can help you to reach new customers in a new geographical area. You can also set up different prices in each store. This is one of the ways that you can grow your online store business.
Make use of a discount Shopify store
You can also choose to sell your products at a discount outlet if you want to raise the sales of your products. The reason why many people choose to do this is that it allows them to sell their products at low prices. This can make them more competitive with other online sellers.
Increase your revenue
Having multiple stores on one website can make more revenue than you would have if you had just one store. This can also help you increase the number of products you sell.
How to switch from one Shopify store to another
- Access one of your shops’ back admin panel on Shopify.
- To go to a different shop, just click the name of the one you want to visit.
- The selected shop will appear in your Shopify control panel.
Tips and tricks to run Multiple Shopify stores smoothly
Running multiple Shopify stores After logging into your Shopify admin is not as difficult as you think. If you have numerous shops connected to the same email address, you may easily switch between them. Here are some tips to manage multiple stores successfully-
- If you sell your products to customers in different countries, you’ll need to optimize each store to make it relevant to its target audience. Create a separate Shopify store for each region.
- Make use of a product information management system for managing product data. All your data is synchronized and sent to this system’s stores. Using this method, you can easily monitor stock levels across your locations.
- To increase your website’s visibility in a certain location, you may make use of high search volume keywords in that area.
- To help visitors identify the correct shop, provide country-specific specials, promotions, and local service sites.
- The ability to respond quickly to consumer inquiries is crucial when managing multiple stores. Maintain a customer support Help Desk for Your Shopify multiple stores Clients.
- Having dedicated inventory management software is essential. Inventory levels can be tracked more accurately. So doing ensures there will always be an adequate stock to meet customer demand.
- It may be challenging to manage orders from many retailers. When orders are managed centrally, it’s much easier to make purchases and exchanges across several locations. Customers’ shipping, refund, and other information may be imported quickly and easily using the app “ShipHero.”
Shopify Apps to manage multiple Shopify stores
Managing multiple Shopify stores needs some intelligent apps. You may find apps in the Shopify App Store that make it easier to manage several Shopify sops.
Using an app to transfer information from one shop to another, consolidate business processes, or set up customer assistance is a massive time-saver if you open several locations.
Some useful apps to manage multiple Shopify Store are-
It’s easy to make an accidental change to the incorrect shop if you or your employees constantly log in and out of Shopify accounts throughout the day. Rewind backup helps you with that.
The ability to create backups automatically and in real-time. You may create backups of specific data, such as photographs, pages, themes, etc., and restore them whenever you choose. Simple one-click data restoration.
Completely restock a complete line or brand at once, and Simple inventory control is implemented. Helpful and consistent communication with customers.
- PRO- $39/month
- PLUS- $99/month
- ENTERPRISE- $299/month
Syncio Multi Store Sync
Store stock, product details, and orders from several stores in one centralized location. Automated stock-taking and real-time adjustments by SKU/barcode.
You may synchronize and modify data like product descriptions, pricing, tags, photos, and more. Send out payments and synchronize order details with nearby retailers automatically.
- STARTER- $19/month
- TRACTION- $29/month
- GROWTH- $39/month
- PRO- $69/month
With langify, you can effortlessly convert your company to sell in the local language of new clients. Get the best results by translating automatically. Provide the option to pay in the customer’s native currency and approach them personally.
For ten years, langify’s committed staff has been building better and better apps and providing unparalleled support.
With the ability to integrate with a wide variety of other apps and provide individualized service to each customer. Shopify merchants use these apps worldwide.
Weglot Translate Your Store
Weglot is an all-inclusive Shopify translating app. In less than 5 minutes, Weglot can fully translate your online shop. Using machine translation as the first layer for speed and automation, Weglot makes it simple to manage your translations.
After that, you can use the post-editing capabilities to keep an eye on the quality of your translations or even have them done by a professional service. You may quickly expand your consumer base with automated indexing and SEO optimization.
Just install Weglot, and you’ll have a translated storefront in no time, no coding required. Coordinate and revise localizations in one place. Weglot is Google’s recommended method for multilingual SEO.
- STARTER PLAN- $15/month
- BUSINESS PLAN- $29/month
- PRO PLAN- $79/month
FAQs about Multiple Stores on Shopify
Can you run multiple stores on Shopify?
You may open as many Shopify online stores as you want, each one able to cater to customers in their own language and accept various foreign currencies. You can have a primary shop where you sell your regular inventory and a secondary store where you sell limited-time or clearance goods. This is fantastic news if you’re planning on launching many businesses or maintaining multiple online stores to sell your various goods.
How many Shopify stores can I have on one Shopify account?
A single Shopify account may host an infinite number of stores. The quantity of shops and goods on offer is unlimited.
How much does it cost to have 2 Shopify stores?
Creating more than one store requires purchasing separate Shopify plans. This implies that Shopify’s costs for each shop will be billed independently. Each Shopify store will also have its own website and email address.
Do you have to pay for multiple stores on Shopify?
The monthly cost of the basic plan will double if you have two businesses. Shopify Plus also offers specialized packages to meet the demands of every kind of company. Plans for Shopify Plus begin at $2,000 monthly.
Want to diversify your income streams?
CREATE multiple stores on Shopify. It helps you achieve a better ROI from your business.
But to start running your own online store, you must first build a solid foundation. This includes learning about the basics of your chosen platform and building out your store based on those fundamentals.
If you need a Shopify store, take a look at bebiggy’s prebuilt Shopify store.